‘Legal’ should be a line item in your budget, not a dynamic variable.
With our innovative subscription plans, you pay one monthly fee and have immediate access to our attorneys and specialists anytime you need. Each subscriber receives an initial needs assessment, where we examine your business in-depth, prioritize your legal needs, then dedicate your monthly allotment of hours to an action plan. We personalize the plan to fit your needs, your resources, and your business goals.
If your company gross is $75 M a year, this is the enduring relationship your business deserves. If you are an early stage company, and want to get off to a robust start, consider a “boot camp” cycle and make the best allocation of your legal resources.
Subscription gives you the opportunity to integrate the array of interrelated services found on our What We Do pages. You have the comfort of knowing that your business runs in partnership with a team of experts. We cover all the angles on a fixed budget.
What Makes Us Different?
The Food Law Firm
- We have food-specific legal knowledge and a seasoned understanding of the industry.
- Subscribers do not get charged for phone calls or emails that take less than 15 minutes of attorney time.
- We give you direct access to our team of trained attorneys and experts at any time you need them.
- Our progressive software, network security features, and streamlined administration make it easy to do business with us, at the touch of a finger.
- We set a realistic expectation tailored to your budget and needs, and then we deliver.
- Our firm is built to respond to the comprehensive needs of a food business. We help you make a wide range of decisions across many different legal disciplines.
Traditional Law Firm
- Charges for every single interaction, minute-by-minute, letter-by-letter.
- Does not give you their personal cell phone numbers or instant access to their attorneys’ calendar.
- Catches you off guard with additional fees and added hourly charges.
- Utilizes outdated technology making communications cumbersome.
- Narrowly focus on individual transactions, which fail to contemplate all of your business priorities
- Make you feel like a number rather than a valued colleague.
- Engage us
at any time
We want to join your team. We want to watch your risks. We don’t want to watch our clock.
“Working with The Food Law Firm has been an important resource in helping me launch my new food company. To have access to a firm that specifically targets the legal side of food including advice on the entire supply chain has been invaluable in our growth. Jason makes any discussion more engaging and fun with his sharp wit and congenial manner. Using the subscription service is a positive change to the typical way most law firms operate. I specifically find my weekly reserved call a great help in structuring my week and keeping me moving our company forward.”